In Case You Missed It, this week we commuted…a lot
Welcome to In Case You Missed it, where we recap what happened around these parts pulling in stories, events, and a lot of eff ups from around The Laugh Button’s website, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
Speaking of which if you aren’t follow them and sign up for our email newsletter. ‘Cause there is a hell of a lot of things happening.
The week of worst commutes into work ever has wrapped. So here’s what you missed if you happen to be sitting in traffic for 3 random hours.
- We swung by Gotham Comedy Club to see the taping of their new live show for AXS.tv.
- We are holding out judgement on a certain topic about a chef until Bobby Moynihan speaks.
- A comedian with tourettes worked hard and made stand-up premiere on Conan. Meanwhile, I’m still trying to wear matching socks.
- There are a bunch of comedy shows being put on to benefit Hurricane Sandy relief. Go to them, don’t be a hoser.
- We learned sh*t as Bill Murray taught us a thing or two and we talked to Dan Telfer about science. Yay Science!
- Youtube realized it cost you money to do things… they don’t seem to like that.
- He’s in his 40s and people still don’t trust Jim Norton with babies.
- Chris Tucker gave a rare interview with SiriusXM.
- We tackled Anne Hathaway, well not literally. Just her hosting of Saturday Night Live. Turns out people aren’t really forgiving about Rihanna and some silly green screen.