487 – Ten Days to Decimate the Curve
An episode of Weird Medicine: The Podcast
Dr Steve and Dr Scott discuss:
- Pat Duffy and the first Weird Medicine
- Dementia risk improved with…what surgery?
- An insane way to end the pandemic
- Ambiguous Grief and the Empty Nest
- A guy whose depression goes away when he’s sick
- Stacy asks: What’s a Lymph Node anyway?
- Secondary Polycythemia
- Metal Allergies (Killswitch Engage-induced hives?)
Check out these important links!
- stuff.doctorsteve.com (for all your online shopping needs!)
- simplyherbals.net (for all your StressLess and FatigueReprieve needs!)
- Cameo.com/weirdmedicine (Book your old pal right now while he’s still cheap!)
- CHECK US OUT ON PATREON! ALL NEW CONTENT!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices