502 – It’s 4/20 Maaaannnnnnn!
An episode of Weird Medicine: The Podcast
Dr Steve, Dr Scott, and Tacie discuss:
- Saponification, but then forget to finish it
- A wide variety of barely touched-on topics due to the host’s ADHD
- The history of “420”
- Legalization of Cannabis
- Transfusing DNA
- Opioids and Testosterone (and Estrogen!)
- Dr Steve Learns Something
- Deviated Septum
- Other stuff
Join us for live recordings on https://www.youtube.com/c/DoctorSteve202 YouTube every Wednesday at around 3:30pm EST!
- stuff.doctorsteve.com (for all your online shopping needs!)
- simplyherbals.net (now with CBD nasal spray!)
- Cameo.com/weirdmedicine (Book your old pal right now while he’s still cheap!)
- noom.doctorsteve.com (the link still works! Lose weight now before swimsuit season!)
- chef.doctorsteve.com (green chef, the best of all the meal kits we’ve tried!)
- CHECK US OUT ON PATREON! ALL NEW CONTENT! Robert Kelly, Mark Normand, mystery guests! Stuff you will never hear on the main show 😉
- Please consider donating to alliedextract.org, PA Lydia’s newest cause.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices