509 – Ahmed Conquers the World
An episode of Weird Medicine: The Podcast
Our friend Dr Ahmed visits us from Saudi Arabia. He first heard Weird Medicine in 2007 or so, called in in 2009 and decided to go to medical school based on how much fun it sounded. Man, is he in for a shock. Now a first year resident in the US, we hope he’ll become a regular (and we’ll try not to corrupt him).
- Native English speakers can’t even pronounce “Ahmed”
- Where does snot come from?
- Transient fluctuations in PSA
- Mustard and Heartburn AGAIN
- Esophageal spasm, stricture, obstruction
- Slow gastric emptying
- Cupping for musculoskeletal pain
- …and more!
- Dr Scott
- Lady Diagnosis
- Dr Ahmed (heretofore to be referred to as “Dr A”)
- stuff.doctorsteve.com (for all your online shopping needs!)
- simplyherbals.net (now with NO !vermect!n!) (JUST KIDDING, Podcast app overlords! Sheesh!)
Also don’t forget:
- Cameo.com/weirdmedicine (Book your old pal right now while he’s still cheap! “FLUID!”)
- noom.doctorsteve.com (the link still works! Lose weight now before swimsuit season!)
- CHECK US OUT ON PATREON! ALL NEW CONTENT! Robert Kelly, Mark Normand, mystery guests! Stuff you will never hear on the main show 😉
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices