525 – Pineal Before Me
An episode of Weird Medicine: The Podcast
Dr Steve, Dr Scott and Dave from Rhode Island discuss:
- stenosing tenosynovitis
- high throughput drug discovery
- innovation vs profits vs price control
- Traumatic brain injury in football
- fluoride in the water and pineal calcification?
- Decorticate posturing
- Measles vaccine for multiple myeloma
- and more!
- stuff.doctorsteve.com (for all your online shopping needs!)
- simplyherbals.net (now with LESS !vermect!n!) (JUST KIDDING, Podcast app overlords! Sheesh!)
- noom.doctorsteve.com (the link still works! Lose weight now before swimsuit season is over!)
- roadie.doctorsteve.com (the greatest gift for a guitarist or bassist! The robotic tuner!)
Please don’t forget:
- Cameo.com/weirdmedicine (Book your old pal right now while he’s still cheap! “FLUID!”)
- CHECK US OUT ON PATREON! ALL NEW CONTENT! Robert Kelly, Mark Normand, mystery guests! Stuff you will never hear on the main show!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices