Awe man, you guys missed it! Well those that weren’t in attendance for The Laugh Button Live! missed it. The rest of us (which was a lot! holy crap!) gathered with of our friends old and new and experienced a night of comedy we won’t soon forget. Every comedian brought their “A” games and the night wasn’t just funny, it was downright hilarious!
Jon Fisch kicked the night off for everyone and served as the emcee as he wrangled the group, and much to the happiness of a few of us, did a joke we heard him do about 6 years ago. Jokes by request, who knew!?
Obviously it’s tough to recap a night of comedy without giving away material so with that thought in mind we will say this…a lot of things we learned last night.
- We learned from Jon Fisch that if you’re bald, growing a goatee may fool the shorter women.
- We learned from Carmen Lynch that the happy baby yoga pose may be a lot more fun for women than for men.
- We learned from Kyle Grooms that Barack Obama is indeed not a vegetarian.
- We learned from Julian McCullough that a ride from a guy driving a van with a daiquiri machine could go either way.
- We learned from Christian Finnegan that St. Mark’s place in NYC is the best hangout spot for Jack Johnson fans.
- We learned from Jessica Kirson that wheat bread is still bread.
We’d like to thank all of the comedians for coming out and putting on an unbelievable show, Gotham Comedy Club for letting us invade their Vintage Lounge, and also Harpoon Beer for aiding with the social lubrication.
It was a great night! We’ll see you all again at the next showcase on June 8th!