Welcome to the Eight Lists Of Hanukkah. Each night of the holiday, comedian Jon Fisch will post a list of things he knows to be true about the being Jewish this time of year.
We all know Jews love to go to movies and eat Chinese food on Christmas but here are some lesser known Christmas day rituals for Jews…
8 Lesser-known Jewish activities for Christmas Day
- Count all the money we didn’t spend on Christmas gifts
- Pray to our G-d: Adam Sandler
- Drive around and look at the funny displays on the Gentile’s front yards
- Get our taxes done early
- Remind Jewish kids that Santa doesn’t exist and even though Christmas sounds cool now, you’ll make it up on the back end when your parents’ pay for college and help you pay rent until your 30
- Explain to all of our Gentile neighbors that Chanukah is not today
- Go camping (just kidding, Jews don’t camp.)
- Thank Gentiles for giving us a free day to nothing but ski, go to movies and eat Chinese food!