Paul Scheer has a small part in the new movie Piranha 3D a film people are calling the
The Room Citizen Kane of our time, but ya know, like in 3D and stuff.
Anyway, late last week Scheer took to his website to give us pointers on how to maximize our viewing experience of the film.
Here are his tips
1. Applaud every time Christopher Lloyd comes on Screen.
2. High Five the person next to you every time you see boobs.
3. Whenever Ving Rhames does something bad ass yell, “Fuck Yeah Ving!”
4. Throw Swedish Fish at the Screen every time someone dies…with 500 deaths it’s going to be tough, bring multiple bags. (Gummy Bears also work)
5. Dance along with the underwater naked 3D ballet. (Yes, this movie has one of those)
6. Do a Shot of an alcoholic beverage (which you snuck in) every time a character in the movie drinks.
7. If you see a CGI penis exclaim “IT ATE HIS PENIS”
8. Fill the movie theater with water for the last 20 minutes of the movie and have your own spring break.
It also turns out there wasn’t much resolution to Scheer’s character in the film. Did he die? Did he just fade into the sunset? A follow-up post Scheer attempts to offer closure on what happened to Andrew Cunningham the cameraman for Wild Wild Girls.
Time Travel, it’s possible.