After getting unexpectedly cut short last year due to the Coronavirus, Gilda’s LaughFest is coming back again this year for its 11th annual festival. This year the fest will be held mostly virtual and taking place from March 11th through the 14th. As always, a lot of the events will be free, with the headliners and premium all access content being available to purchase for $40.
Check out the list of headliners below.
“ -Ron Funches will bring his podcast “Gettin’ Better with Ron Funches” to LaughFest’s virtual stage on Saturday, March 13 at 7 p.m.
– Tom Papa, with over 20 years of stand-up comedy experience will perform Friday, March 12 at 9 p.m.
– Justin Willman, a magician, comedian and host of the hit show “Cupcake Wars” on Food Network, will perform on Thursday, March 11 at 9 p.m.
– “An Evening of Laughter and Conversation with Michelle Wolf,” will take place at 9 p.m., Saturday, March 13.
– Grand Rapids-based The Comedy Project will co-produce “3 Mics & a Movie!” will take place Friday, March 12 at 10 p.m.
– The stage play “Bunny Bunny: Gilda Radner” will be closing out the festival on Sunday, March 14th. The play chronicles the relationship between Alan Zweibel and Gilda Radner.”
Each year, Gilda’s LaughFest “brings awareness to Gilda’s Club’s mission of providing free emotional health support for those on a cancer or grief journey”. This year, Gilda’s Club is celebrating 20 years of operations. And even though most of the 30 events are free, donations are always welcome.
Tickets additional information can be found here.