– Nathan Fielder found the funny in dumb.
– We interviewed our childhood hero, “Weird Al” Yankovic.
– We learned Hampton Yount was taping a new special.
– More Hot Tubs, more Time Machines… less Cusack.
– We spoke to a New Face from Montreal, Monroe Martin.
– Scott Aukerman broke down Between two Ferns and Obama.
– NBC renewed a comedy with a bunch of comedians.
– Ron Funches debuted on late night.
– Russell Brand figured out the Middle East.
– We watched the debut episode of Garfunkel & Oats.
– A country singer writes a comedy script.
– Hannibal Buress was just as funny in comic strip form.
– We flashed back to Dave Stone’s disastrous birthday party.
– Mike Birbiglia, not a creep.
– Vinnie Vitale tried to give up whiskey but ended up losing his phone.
– Andy Kindler’s State of The Industry at Just For Laughs.
– We learned about Gary Gulman’s milestones.
– Jim Gaffigan’s TV show still has life.
– We sung the joy of new Comedy Central shows being renewed.