This weekend marks the unofficial end of the summer. So it means one last chance to have a summer fling or sing a Grease song about it, that’s what the kids are doing these days right?
– John Oliver took pinatas to the toolshed.
– We learned that Mike Epps will play Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic. The world was saved from another thing with Nick Cannon in it.
– We learned that Mark Normand still has it, in fact, he never lost it.
– We got teased by Girls.
Anjelah Johnson Bon Qui Qui showed us how we do it.
– Katt Williams talked about his conspiracy theories about Suge Knight.
– Of all the ALS Ice Bucket Challenges, Homer Simpson’s is the coldest.
– Jim Jefferies has a new special. Yippee!
– On the un-yippeee! front, we’re worried about Joan Rivers.
– If you’re going to perform at a college, don’t field questions about sex because apparently you can’t talk about it on stage. Salt N’ Pepa would not approve.