The news story this week was definitely the fun we all were having with “Weird Al” Yankovic at the driver’s seat. With a new and fun parody video being released each day it was a quick reminder for us to check in with him. We documented his entire #8videos8days campaign. Including, “Tacky,” “Word Crimes,” “FOIL,” “Handy,” and “Sports Song.” Al might’ve declared it to be Mandatory Fun but it didn’t seem too required at all.
– For all you improv fans, you’re going to get another season of Whose Line is it Anyway. For all you stand-up comedy fans, we didn’t forget about you ether as there’s going to be another season of Last Comic Standing as well.
– Speaking more about TV, Jim Gaffigan’s TV doesn’t want to die and that’s a good thing because the world needs to know about Gaffifan and his affinity toward snack food and we have a feeling this TV is that vehicle.
– Opie & Jim Norton went back on the SiriusXM airwaves this Monday after the very public firing of longtime co-host Anthony Cumia, who responded by announcing his own show. Norton also revealed his plans for his long-awaited show on VICE.
– Futurama was already an animated TV show but it has not yet been a super cool 3D rendered animation.
– The Hotwives of Orlando hung out in Orlando and online.
– The second season of the future is over. Now what Moshe Kasher?
– Hey Guy! You recording a new special?
Be sure to read keep reading thelaughbutton.com, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and see what’s happening on Tumblr for updates and of course we also have a newsletter that announces our shows and specials you can take advantage of. If you want to see us take pictures of things and then make them look old, we’re also on Instagram.